XCA1600 1600 ton all terrain crane for sale
The XCA1600 1600 ton all-terrain crane is a thousand-tonnage class all-terrain crane with the best load charts and efficiency in its class.
Max. rated lifting capacity: 1600t
Engine model: OM460LA.E3A/5
Max. travel speed: 80km/h
Enquiry about XCA1600 1600 ton all terrain crane for sale
The XCA1600 1600 ton all-terrain crane is a thousand-tonnage class all-terrain crane with the best load charts and efficiency in its class. It includes a nine-axle all-terrain chassis with eight driven axles and a grade capacity of up to 30% under heavy load, which is the highest in the world; a seven-section boom and a specialized self-folding wind power jib make it easy to install wind turbines with hub heights up to 140 meters.
Total mass in driving state
Engine rated power
Max. travel speed
The maximum lifting moment of the basic arm
Max. rotation speed
Max. rated gross lifting weight
Remarks: This product is continuously improved with the progress of technology. The difference between the parameters and structural characteristics listed above is subject to the actual product.
1. Nine-axle 1600 t all-terrain crane with best-in-class load charts. With various combined specialized wind power jib, lifting wind turbines with the hub of 140 m is available, performance leading in the industry.
2. The global unique dual-power eight-axle drive system, six-axle mechanical drive+two-axle high-speed ratio hydraulic drive, contributes to heavy-load job site transfer, i.e. with boom, super lifting device, wind power jib and outriggers attached and grade ability of 30%;
The heavy-duty single-transverse arm independent suspension system, with a minimum ground clearance of 500 mm and a 30% increase in pass capacity, makes it easier to navigate mountainous terrains during project site transfers.
3. Because the unique self-folding wind power jib does not need to be removed, stowing the crane takes only 2 hours, resulting in high transfer efficiency and cost savings.
4. Innovative multi-mode braking system automatically estimates the machine’s driving status while driving on roads, or during short-distance job site transfer or heavy-load job site transfer, comfort and safety while braking under various conditions are optimized.
- All relevant spare parts for the XCA1600 1600 ton all-terrain crane are available.
Product Quick Navigation