Contact Us


Our company is located in Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China's construction machinery production base

TEL:0086-18652183892                                0086-516-66676818
FAX: 0086-516-66671958              Whatsapp:008618652183892

Purchase Enquiry

Regarding construction machinery, special vehicles and spare parts, if you have any information you want to obtain, please tell us your thoughts, we will reply you in the shortest time, and help you choose the most suitable products for you, technology The team will also provide you with comprehensive technical support!


We work as the leading dealers of various leading China construction machinery manufacturers/factories and are constantly treated with the best dealership price. From numerous comparisons and feedbacks from clients, our price is more competitive than the price from manufacturers/factories.

In most cases, we can get standard machines delivered to our clients within 7 days since we have a variety of resources to verify machines in stock, both locally and nationally, and to receive machines on time. However, it will take more than 30 days for manufacturers/factories to create the ordered machine.

Our staff is made up of a bunch of hardworking and energetic individuals who work around the clock to reply to client inquiries and questions.
The majority of issues can be resolved in under eight hours, but manufacturers and factories will take significantly longer to respond.

We can usually work on TT or L/C terms, and occasionally DP terms.
(1)For T/T terms, a 30% down payment is required in advance, with the remaining 70% due before shipment, or against a copy of the original B/L for long-term collaborating clients.
(2) On the L/C term, an internationally recognized bank can accept a 100 percent irreversible L/C without “soft terms.” Please seek advice from the specific sales manager with whom you work.

We are an experienced and intelligent international player who can manage all INCOTERMS 2010 terms and routinely work on FOB, CFR, CIF, CIP, and DAP.

We are a kind and friendly supplier who is never eager for unexpected profits. In general, our price remains consistent throughout the year. Only two scenarios cause us to change our price: (1) The USD/RMB conversion rate varies a lot depending on the international currency exchange rates: (2) Machine prices were changed by manufacturers/factories due to rising labor and raw material costs.

We can transport construction machinery using a variety of methods.
(1)For 80% of our shipments, the machine will be shipped by sea, either by container or RoRo/Bulk, to all major continents such as Africa, South America, the Middle East, Oceania, and Southeast Asia.
(2)We can transfer equipment via road or railway to China’s inland neighboring countries, such as Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and others.
(3)We can dispatch light spare parts by international courier services, such as DHL, TNT, UPS, or FedEx if they are in high demand.

The warranty period is 12 months.