XCA130L7 130-ton all-terrain crane safety
The XCA130L7 130-ton all-terrain crane safety is the 4-axle extreme 130-ton all-terrain crane with a highly intelligent level.
Max. rated lifting capacity: 130t
Engine model: MC13.48-50/MC13.48-60
Max. travel speed: 80km/h
Enquiry about XCA130L7 130-ton all-terrain crane safety
The XCA130L7 130-ton all-terrain crane safety is the 4-axle extreme 130-ton all-terrain crane with a highly intelligent level. The lifting capacity takes the lead in the industry with strong power.
Total mass in driving state
Engine rated power
Max. travel speed
The maximum lifting moment of the basic arm
Max. rotation speed
Max. rated gross lifting weight
Remarks: This product is continuously improved with the progress of technology. The difference between the parameters and structural characteristics listed above is subject to the actual product.
1. Lifting and slewing system is closed hydraulic, with a large-displacement pump and a high lifting speed.
2. With a lot of weight. Double-variable mechanism with a tight control technique that matches flawlessly and consistently.
3. Recommend the best working circumstances automatically. Searching and establishing job conditions in a simple manner.
4. With the industry’s first multi-mode drive technology, real-time intelligent control for varied working situations is realized, resulting in a crane with an optimized travel state and increased crane safety and reliability.
5. Axle load monitoring technology: Axle load monitoring technology automatically matches the proper gear (the highest gear engaged) and axle driving mode, ensuring crane safety while travelling.
- All relevant spare parts for the XCA130L7 130-ton all-terrain crane safety are available.
Product Quick Navigation