The loader is different from ordinary mechanical operations. The loader needs professional personnel to operate and maintain it safely. The driver of the loader must undergo professional training, pass the examination, and hold a certificate. Drunk driving is strictly prohibited. The following are the precautions for the safe operation of the loaders.
Safe operation of loaders
- When the loader is driving, the bucket should be retracted, and the bucket should be about 400 ~ 500mm off the ground. Pay attention to whether there are roadblocks or high-voltage lines during driving. Except for the specified driver, no other person is allowed to ride.
- When the loader is driving, avoid sudden reversal of driving, and when the bucket is driven with a load raised, it is not allowed to make sharp turns and brake suddenly.
- The loader must abide by the traffic rules when driving on the highway, drive carefully, and it is forbidden to slip in neutral gear when going downhill.
- If the engine stalls on sloping slopes put the bucket on the ground and brake, put the operating levers in the neutral position, and then start the engine.
- The loader should pay attention that the stick should not be raised too high.
- When unloading on slopes, trenches and pits, be careful not to extend the bucket too much to avoid overturning.
- It is not allowed to work on the site with an inclination exceeding the prescribed level, and there shall be no obstacles and irrelevant personnel in the operation area.
- When the loader bogie is not locked, it is strictly forbidden to stand between the front and rear frames for maintenance.
- After the boom is raised, before lubricating and adjusting, safety pins must be installed or other measures must be taken to support the boom to prevent the boom from falling and hurting people.
- After the operation, the loader should be parked in a safe place, the bucket should be placed on the ground, all operating levers should be placed in the neutral position, and the brakes should be locked.
- Carry out the inspection work before leaving the car. After confirming that all parts are normal, check whether each control handle is placed in the middle. If the shutdown time is long, the fuel system should be injected with the hand pump first, and the fuel injection pump should be loosened. bleed screw on to bleed the fuel system. When starting, turn on the key switch, connect the main power supply, press the start key and rotate to start. If the first start fails, wait for 2 to 5 minutes before starting the second time. If it fails to start three times, stop the start, find out the reason, and remove the
Start after removing the fault. Each start time shall not exceed 12 seconds.
- After the engine is started, it should be warmed up at a speed of 600 ~ 750r/min, and pay close attention to the readings of each instrument, especially the reading of the diesel engine oil pressure gauge, the value should be greater than 0.05MPa. When the reading of the barometer is greater than 0.44 MPa, you can leave the car.
- After the engine is started, check whether all parts of the loader are normal, lift the boom to the transport position; release the handbrake, step on the brake pedal, gently operate the shift lever, and hang the lever in the selected gear position; release the foot brake pedal and slowly depress the accelerator pedal to gradually accelerate the load. Work at full load only when the water temperature reaches 75°C.
- When the loader is driving in the same direction, it is not necessary to stop or step on the brake pedal; but if the driving direction is changed, it must be shifted after parking.
- When the loader is driving or working on the slope, the selector valve should be set to the cut-off position (applicable to the loader with a selector valve), because the gearbox still has power output when braking, once the brake is released, it can start quickly, and Ensure that the loader runs smoothly; otherwise, if the selector valve is placed in the cut-off position and the brake pedal is pressed, the oil circuit of the gearbox will be cut off, so that the gearbox has no power output, and the loader will stop and start again. unstable phenomenon.
- When manipulating the joystick of the bucket cylinder, when the bucket is placed in a suitable position and the joystick is released, the joystick can automatically return to its original position; After reaching the desired position, the joystick should be placed in the middle, because the boom joystick has no automatic return function.
- During the operation of the loader, the water temperature of the engine shall not exceed 95*C, and the oil temperature of the torque converter shall not exceed 115°C. If the oil and water temperature exceeds the allowable value due to heavy-duty operation for a long time, it should be stopped for cooling.
- If the engine of the loader suddenly turns off during operation, the brake pedal should be stepped on immediately, so the steering oil pump has stopped working, so the steering gear cannot be turned to implement steering.
- High-speed driving is strictly prohibited during driving! High-speed driving will pose a threat to safety. When the loader is driving downhill, lightly step on the brake pedal and keep the engine running. It is strictly forbidden to turn off the slope.
- The parts of the loader should be regularly maintained and lubricated as required.
- The hydraulic transmission oil used in the loader gearbox-torque converter and the hydraulic oil used in the hydraulic system must be clean and meet the specified requirements.